Sealed Bid Auction
RARE University of New Mexico Lobo Memorabilia
Due to a high volume of interest in the University of New Mexico Lobos memorabilia at next weekend's sale (August 5–6, 2023), we will hold a Sealed Bid Auction for —
1. Custom Lobos donor red felt fedora (circa 1987)
2. NCAA Final Four framed collage containing—
• 1983 Nambé (062) bowl
• UNM Lobo Club "Million $ Club" awarded to Jim Hutchinson (1987–1991)
• 1983 NCAA Final Four Press Pin
• 1983 NCAA Official Host Committee Patch
• 1983 NCAA Tournament Patch
• NCAA Finals, Albuquerque, New Mexico "The PIT is proud to have you"
We will accept bids beginning Friday, July 28 at 9 am until Saturday, August 5th at 11 am. The minimum bid is $1,000. Bids cannot be altered or withdrawn after submission to Blue Raven Estate Sales.
We will accept bids by telephone or email. Calls can be made after 9 am (Mountain Time) on Friday, July 28, 2023 — (505) 420-6155 or firstname.lastname@example.org. No additional bids may be placed once the auction is declared closed.
The highest qualifying bid wins the item. We will notify the winner by phone. Payment is accepted in person (cash or card) or by phone (credit card). Winners must pick up their items in the checkout area by showing their payment confirmation and ID.
Unless special arrangements are made, the winner must pick up all items before 3 pm on Saturday, August 5, 2023. If any item is left unclaimed, it will become the property of Blue Raven Estate Sales and may be resold.
1. Each bidder assumes all risks and hazards related to the silent auction and items.
2. Items may be added or withdrawn, without notice.
3. All sales are final, there are no exchanges, and all items are sold “as is.”
4. No refunds after purchase. Guests are responsible for item(s) once they’re claimed.
5. By bidding, you agree to the rules of this silent auction.